Sunday 1 June 2014

*Launch the Confetti* My Summer 14 TBR Pile

It is summer! Hurrah! And with it comes Pimms, strawberries, sandaly-flip-floppy footwear and of course a new reading pile. This is the pile of holidays. There is also a secret pile of some non-fiction as I am in a research phase. Can you spot it? No, of course you can't. Secret, remember? I can say no more. Zip. Sworn to secrecy by... um, me.

 The Un-secret books are;
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Getting the Girl by Markus Zusak
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Boyproof by Cecil Castellucci
The Travelling Tea Shop by Belinda Jones
Geek Girl by Holly Smale
Rose under fire by Elizabeth Wein
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Dare Me by Meg Abbott

On the kindle are;
Trinity by Nigel May
The Art of Keeping Faith by Anna Bloom
Red at Night by Katie McGarry


and of course as of June 21st , there will be this one. More details to follow soon.




I'll let you know how I get on. Anyone read any of these? 

What are you reading this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment