Sunday 1 March 2015

*Cue fanfare* (on time for once) My Spring '15 TBR pile.

(Well it was on time, if the scheduling had worked for March 1st as meticulously planned! so much for technology...)

Spring!!! I figure if we all say it loud enough and often enough, the  planet might pick up on it and move us into the warmer weather. Deluded? Moi?
Meanwhile here are the books I plan to  spend the season reading, huddled up in the sofa with the fire on.

The pile looks like this:

Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin (YA)
We'll always have summer by Jenny Han (YA)
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowling) (Crime)
Breaking Silence by Linda Castillo (Crime)
West End Girls by Jenny Colgan (Women's Fiction)
Amanda's Wedding by Jenny Colgan (Women's Fiction)
You're the one that I want by Giovanna Fletcher (Women's Fiction)
About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk (Women's Fiction)
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger by Lucy Robinson (Women's Fiction)

On the e- reader;
One Hundred Proposals by Holly Martin (Women's Fiction)
Trinity by Nigel May (Women's Fiction)
Long Lost by Linda Castillo (Crime)

It is Women's Lit heavy, but I think I had pre-warned about that. I'm revising one of my own so I'm trying to get in the zone!
Other than that there are a couple of YA's and some nasty crime books. Given the state of things going on in the world, I think the justice and resolution at the end of crime books is something I'm craving. Is that just me? Isn't that why crime fiction, both on telly and in books, is so popular?
I nearly failed on the male authors, but there is one, with Nigel's May's Trinity. Phew!  


What are you reading this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment