Thursday 17 September 2015

Autumn TBR Pile part 2 - The Guilt Pile

Something just didn't feel right. It was bugging me and I just couldn't place it. And then it dawned on me that without a proper tower of pending reading to dance around, my little cosmos was off kilter. I felt bad; guilty for not having applied myself properly before the beginning of the season.

So I've done some book collecting, and this is now offcially the other half of the pile.



They are 
Fly on the wall by e. lockhart (Contemporary YA)
Made for you by Melissa Marr (Urban Fantasy)
Rags & Bones edited by Melissa Marr and Tim Pratt (Twisted Fairy Tales)
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Contemporary YA)
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire (New Adult)
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan and Maureen Johnson (YA Fantasy)

Am off to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment