Wednesday 14 March 2018

I HAVE NEWS!!!!!


  I’ve been rather quiet here recently. Not because I don’t love you nor because I’m in a mood where I won’t say what the matter is and every time you ask I insist ‘I’m fine’, when really it’s blatantly obvious I’m not and why aren’t you telepathic and know what is going on???  
  It’s not you, it’s me.
  I’ve been sat on a whomping great secret and it felt safer simply not to say anything, rather than spill something inadvertently. And I didn’t want to jinx it by blabbing too early. But here it is, at least in part, because I WANT TO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS;
  I HAVE A DEAL!!!!!! Like a publishing deal. For real. Signed. On paper. Not just in my head. Actually happening in real life.
  There’s going to be an announcement in a few weeks on the twitters, so I need to wait for that, but I can say it is a two-book deal with a UK publisher and that I am ridiculously excited about it.
  More when I have it, but I wanted to share it here as this blog has been following the long slooooooow journey since 2012. Don’t let anyone tell you that dreams don’t come true.

xx


2 comments: