Monday 28 May 2018

A fanfare? Yes let's! Something to see here!!!!

For those reading this, Thank you for coming (can I interest you in signing up to my spiffy new Mailchimp mailing list? Just over there to the right...) and for those who have been here before a HUGE thank you for coming back after the GDPR apocalypse. I love each and every one of you.

As mentioned below, I have something to trumpet and about. My debut book cover is officially revealed today! WooHoo!!  (Yes, I know it has technically been on view on the planet's bookseller sites for a wee while, but today is the REVEAL because the world is currently backwards in many many ways, and why should my book be an exception?)

So Ta-Dahhhhhhhhhhh! My cover. Is ALL the Cute, no?



(For the beady eyed and historically or filmically minded amongst you, it is indeed a light homage to the original Breakfast at Tiffany's poster).

Points for how many boxing idioms you can spot in the blurb, which you can read here. (Disclaimer; Points have no monetary value and can only be exchanged for bragging rights.)


The ebook is out August 3rd 2018, with the paperback to follow October 18th. Both are available for pre-order now, if you like a RomCom and fancy a read. 

1 comment: