Monday 10 June 2013

A bag o' books to be won.

So recently I directed you to a trove of lesser known facts about me on my brand new author's page on the va-va-vacation website, which actually has me so excited that I almost can't speak about it. (-or perhaps that is just that English thing about finding it excruciatingly hard to celebrate one's self.)

The Sunlounger ebook will launch on Amazon in just three weeks time on July 1st. Do I keep looking at the calendar? Why yes, yes I do.

In the meantime, there is the serious business of a prize to be won. If you head on over to the site, you'll see you could be the proud owner of a pink diamante studded travel case. What's more, it is stuffed full of books. Hurrah!!! All you need to do is enter a photo. Easy peasy, right? 

Get snapping and Good Luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment