Saturday 15 June 2013

Birthday SurPrize!!!!

It is my Blogging birthday! Believe it or not, but I have been wasting your time here for a year. A whole year!  And not only that but it is my 100th post. So I felt that a competition was called for to celebrate.

The prize is a copy of your choice of one of the following;
Code Name Verity – My first book crush on the site
Graffiti Moon – Star of the Autumn ’12 pile and another book crush
The Curiosities – Joint star of the Winter ‘12 Pile
Skin Deep – The other joint star of the Winter ‘12 Pile
The Sky Is Everywhere – Star of the Spring ‘13 Pile
Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares. – I didn’t have a Star of the Pile award last summer, but if I had, then this would have been it.


How to win;
 Firstly, join the site as a member. Yup, just press the button over there to the right (unless you already are and then you can skip this bit.).  Then be the first person who can correctly guess which of the 100 posts had been viewed most according to my blogger view count stats at 8am (GMT) this morning. Just write your guess in the comments box below. (No email answers, Maggie.)

(Ruley stuff; If no one guesses the post correctly, I'll go with the guess that has the post with higher view count. If no one enters at all I will cry and buy a book for myself. The judge’s decision will be final. No appeals. No cash alternatives. All entries must be received by 12 o’clock (High Noon GMT) on Friday 21st June 2013.)


 Anyone up for that? If not, then it’s OK just to raise a flute of champagne in my direction. I’m fine with that too – but no prize. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment