It is time to accept that you are crushing on a book when;
- you have a deep-seated need to own a copy, when you are only a quarter of the way in. A printed copy.
- you actually have to remind yourself that it is wrong in every way to not return a library book. As in Never...
- you have a dopey grin on your face while reading it.
- you laugh out loud while reading it, or keep murmuring “Mmmmm”.
- you start rewarding menial household tasks with five minutes of book
- you sneak in a chapter when you absolutely haven't got time to
- every Priority on your to-do list suddenly looks over-exaggerated
- you wish that you had written it. (I know Jealousy and Envy are bad bad emotions. But still... )
- you have a building angst- one that is beginning to impinge on your breathing- in fear that the ending could disappoint. Please don’t , please don’t, pleeeeeeaase.....
- you blog about a book before you have finished it.
Did I miss any?
*For anyone watching this on "Dave", then this post was originally written while I was reading Cath Crowley's Graffiti Moon.*