Friday 27 July 2012

Name That Book...

 So it is Friday, and I thought a quick quiz would be easy on the tired.
 Here you see a front cover of a popular book. It is in fact a UK First Edition, and the cover has always struck me as odd.
 As I am a doofus with the computer, I obviously couldn't do anything tricksy with pixels and stuff, hence the white shape on the front that is obscuring the title and author. I made it with real paper. Nothing virtual at all. Shush now, that makes me crafty and creative, not a Luddite...
So can you guess the book? (Here is where if lots of people have seen the book, in this version, the quiz could be very short. But I’ve never seen it in this guise before. Not even on Amazon, so don’t bother looking.*goes to double check*)
 You can scroll down for the answer.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


No, lower than that. Someone might be looking at this on a mahoosive Mac.
*
*
*
*
 No, still lower *eyerolls at the impatience*
*
*
*
*
*
Bit more...
 *
 *
 *
 *
 *
There we go. Did you guess? Am I the only one that finds this cover strange, given how used we are to the black & red cover now?

(And what is Bella wearing?! She's supposed to be in school. I'm not even going to mention the weird shape of her shoulders...)

No comments:

Post a Comment